Traffic Controller L1
More Construction & Infrastructure Jobs
This is your chance to be a Level 1 Traffic Controller! Experience not required for the vacancy but must be able to speak English. Read on to find out more...
Duties will include:
- Traffic Management
- Stop go signs
- Loading and unloading of trucks with materials, signs and cones
- Additional duties will involve assisting with road layout, hot mix, rubbish clean up, plus any other general labouring duties that may be required for the role
Locations of work available are Mt. Wellington, Wiri, Drury and Ellerslie. Other requirements are:
- Must be flexible with work locations and work times.
- TC Level 1 Certificate would be advantageous or must be willing to obtain.
- Must be able to get to the depot in Penrose for start time which is usually between 4am - 7am.
- Site Safe Certificates advantageous or must be able to obtain.
- Must be able to pass drug test and previous convictions considered on a case by case basis.
- Restricted license and reliable transport needed.
Pay range starts at $17 per hour.
Enquire about this job using the form below or call 0800 CBDHUB.