This website is operated by Auckland Tourism, Events and Economic Development Limited (“ATEED”) on behalf of the CBD Jobs and Skills Hub (“CBD Hub”). It provides information on job opportunities for people looking to find sustainable employment in Auckland’s city centre and information on workforce training for employers.
Acknowledgement and Acceptance
Your use of this website, and any services provided through it (“Services”), are subject to these Terms and all applicable New Zealand laws. By accessing and interacting with this website or using the Services, you accept these Terms.
Access and Use
- You warrant that all information you provide through this website is true, correct and complete.
- You may not reproduce duplicate, copy, sell, re-sell, adapt, transmit in any form by any process (graphic, electronic or mechanical, including further copying, recording, or caching by a storage or information retrieval system, or download accelerator) or otherwise exploit any part of this website for any commercial purpose.
- You must not post or transmit to this website any illegal, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene or indecent information or material of any kind, or encourage any other person to do so.
- You must not knowingly post or transmit or permit the posting or transmission of any material to this website which contains a virus or malicious software.
- You must not post or transmit any material to this website which breaches any laws relating to a person's right to privacy or the export of personal information, or personal information about another person without their consent.
All care has been taken to ensure accuracy of the information provided on this website is accurate and current. However, ATEED cannot accept any responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions.
ATEED does not accept responsibility for any loss suffered as a result of reliance on the accuracy, adequacy, completeness or currency of information on this website.
ATEED does not warrant that access to this website will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that it is free of viruses, bugs or anything similar that may impact the functionality, accuracy and/or reliability of the website. ATEED is not responsible or liable for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through this website.
Access to Other Websites
ATEED is not responsible for any third party information or for any links provided to third party sites, or for information or goods or services at or accessible from those sites. These are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or maintained. Any links to advertisements for third parties or links to third party websites on this website is not an endorsement, approval, recommendation or preference by ATEED. Responsibility for any of that content is solely with those third parties.
No links may be made to this website without ATEED’s prior written consent.
The personal information provided through this website will be used by the team at the CBD Jobs and Skills Hub to contact people regarding employment and training.